Investing money needs careful consideration and you need to be absolutely sure of the risks involved.
Here, we explain why pension planning is so important, and describe some of the options available to you.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): An update – 18th May 2020
We’re living in unprecedented times. So, in line with updated government advice, the office remains closed with the team working remotely for the foreseeable future.
Whilst we cannot arrange face-to-face meetings, we are fully set up to be able to do webcam or telephone meetings.
Indeed, in these turbulent times, we understand that you might need our services more than ever.
As always, if you’re not already a client of the practice and would like to learn more about how we can help you right now, we’d love to hear from you. Please call the office on 01892 532700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
History and company values
As a family-run practice, we have offered a friendly professional advisory service to clients since 1978.
As well as offering expert advice, we place the needs of our clients at the heart of the business. By getting to know the individual situation, ambitions and attitudes of every client who comes to us, we can apply our expertise to recommend financial solutions that meet both present and future needs.
Based in Lonsdale Gardens in Tunbridge Wells, our approach is based on our company values;
- We always treat clients as we would want to be treated
- We promise to cut out the jargon and always explain our recommendations in simple terms.
- We work hard to get the right client outcome
- We use technology to provide a better service - including Voyant - one of the UK's leading financial forecasting tools
The initial meeting is always at our expense and there is never any obligation to proceed further if you decide our service is not for you.
"We appreciate financial planning is not all about your money – it’s about you, your life and what you want to get out of it. So whether that is working towards a happy retirement, financial security or protecting your loved ones – we can help make it happen."
Why Chartered status makes a difference...
Competence. Knowledge. Ethical behaviour.
Do these terms sum up what you look for in your dealings with insurance and financial planning professionals?
Well, they are precisely the qualities embodied by 'Chartered' status.
The Chartered Financial Planner logo signifies that an individual has committed to:
- the highest levels of technical and professional knowledge and competence through professional qualifications
- keeping knowledge and skills up-to-date through continuing professional development
- ethical conduct through adhering to an industry Code of Ethics enforced through disciplinary sanctions.
Both our advisers, James and Richard, are very proud to hold Chartered Financial Planner status.
How To Find Us
8 Lonsdale Gardens